The PHD system is widely used in detecting the micro holes in the Aluminum foil, which might have presence in / generated in the Aluminum foil while cold cup formation. The tablet / capsule may get exposed to the climate / atmosphere after packing, due to micro hole and hence may loose its characteristic / Properties.
The received signal form the Aluminum foil is termed as detection signal. This Detection Signal is given to the PLC of the blister forming/tablet-capsule filling machine,which interninsure to segregate the strip form the line.
- Infrared Based Inspection System
- Compact in Size
- LCD Display
- Adjustable Threshold
- Audio / Visual Alarm
- Floating Contacts Available for
- Transmitter Fail Relay
- Defect Relay
- Available in Custom Sizes
- Different Scanning Field Widths are Available
- High Sensitivity : can detect 25 micro Pin Hole
Area of application
- Tablets, Blister, Gel Capsules